Internal Auditors For Stock Brokers Certification Examination Overview
While carrying out Auditing and Compliances related activities for the stock broker, Auditor is also expected to adhere to various pronouncements issued by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and the guidance, procedures, and requirements prescribed in applicable statutes under which these activities are being carried out.
What are the course objectives?
- Know regulatory framework under which the stock brokers perform their various activities.
- Understand the various operations performed by the Stock brokers
- Understand the various compliance and reporting requirements from audit perspective
Course Fees ?
Name of Examination: NISM Series-XIV: Internal Auditors for Stock Brokers Certification Examination
|Fees (Rs.)||Test Duration (in minutes)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Pass Marks* (%)||Certificate # Validity (in years)|
*: Negative marking – 25% of the marks assigned to the question
# Passing Certificate will be issued only to those candidates who have furnished/ updated their Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) in their registration details.
Benefits from this Course ?
- To ascertain whether any circumstances exist which would render the intermediary unfit or ineligible for dealing in securities market.
- To ascertain whether the provisions of the securities laws and the directions and/or circulars issued there under by SEBI/Exchange been complied with
- To ascertain, whether the provision of Bye-laws, notices, circulars, instructions or orders issued by stock exchanges have been complied with
The examinations seeks to create a common minimum knowledge benchmark for Auditors (who are chartered accountants, company secretaries or cost and management accountants as mentioned in SEBI Circular no. MRD/DMS/Cir-29/2008 dated October 21, 2008) and/or its employees or partners signing the internal audit report.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can take NISM-Series-IV: Internal Auditors for Stock Brokers Certification Examination
The following persons can take NISM-Series-IV: Internal Auditors for Stock Brokers Certification Examination
- Approved users and sales personnel of the ‘Trading Members’ who are registered as such in the Currency Derivatives Segment of a recognized stock exchange and trading in Interest Rate Derivatives.
- Interested students/professionals
- Any other individuals
How can I register for NISM-Series-IV: Internal Auditors for Stock Brokers Certification Examination
Candidates can register with any of the following Test Administrators National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) https://certifications.nism.ac.in/nismaol/For registrations candidates may visit any of the above websites.After successful registration, candidates may select a test center, date and time slot of their choice on the Test Administrator website. Candidates are required to follow further instructions available on the Test Administrator websites.
What is the assessment structure?
The examination will be of 100 marks, will have 100 questions, and should be completed in 2 hours. There will be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question. The passing score for the examination is 60%.
Our Training Features
Top Notch Faculty
Free Demo For beginners