Chartered Institute of Management Accountants – CIMA
CIMA is the world’s leading & largest professional body of Management Accountants with 218,000 members and students in 177 countries. It is an international qualification that enables applicants to make a career that is
- Largest Listed Learning Partner of CIMA in India
- The Only Institute in India with CIMA Qualified Full Time Faculty
- The First CIMA SMART Learning Partner (A Joint Venture of CIMA and BPP ) in India and One among Ten in the Worldwide.
- Flying Faculties from Europe and South East Asia.
- The Exclusive Provider of Student Notes, Tutor Notes, Unique Revision Notes and Microsite.
- Students from 17 Different States and 3 Different Countries.
- Retains the Highest Success Rate in the Country.
- The CIMA Club is Active in the Campus (One of the first of its kind in India).
- The Excellent Internship and Placement arrangement with MNC’s .The Program is Fully Supported by Teach Accounting Club and other CEO/CFO/Entrepreneur Forums and Most Modern Concepts like Business Lab, Accountants Factory and Entrepreneurship Club.
CIMA Course Highlights
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university
- CIMA students are eligible for this course; however you must also fulfil the above
criteria. No exemptions from the course will be considered on the basis of completed
CIMA members are qualified to work across an organization i.e. their role goes beyond finance. Because in addition to strong accounting fundamentals, CIMA teaches strategic business and management skills to:
• Analyse information for business decisions.
• Formulate business strategy to create wealth and shareholder value.
• Identify and manage risk
• Apply accounting techniques to plan & budget.
• Communicate and explain the trends, numbers and charts to
The First Five Papers (C01/C02/C03/C03/C04/C05) are available on Computer Based Examination mode at any authorised CBA Centre across the world. The computer based exams are on demand and there is no restriction on time or number of attempts. The rest of the papers are in written mode and can be done in May and November in every year at an authorised examination centre of CIMA.
Our Training Features
Hands on Training
Fundamentals of Business Economics
- Macroeconomic and Institutional Context of Business
- Macroeconomic and Organizational Context of Business
- Informational Context of Business
- Financial Context of Business
Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- The Context Of Management Accounting
- Planning and Control
- Decision Making
Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Accounting Principles, Concepts, and Regulations
- Recording Accounting Transactions
- Preparation of Accounts for Single Entities
- Analysis of Financial Statements
Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance, and Business Law
- Business Ethics and Ethical Conflict
- Corporate Governance, Controls and Corporate Social Responsibility
- General Principles of the Legal System, Contract and Employment Law
- Company Administration