Algorithmic Trading Overview
Technology development across global markets has necessitated a multidimensional approach for understanding the Importance of Algorithmic Trading. This course encompasses trading in various asset classes with a special focus on Equity Index Futures, Options, and Commodities.
Who will benefit Algorithmic Trading course?
- Anybody having interest in the Stock market operations
Why should one take this course?
- To improve the knowledge in Algorithmic Trading.
- To learn about different trading strategies.
- To Learn Risk Management in Algorithmic Trading.
- To learn about Algorithmic Trading and its Audit and Compliance Process.
Algorithmic Trading Fees
Module Fees GST @ 18% Total Fees 6000 1080 7080
Total Fees: Rs.7080/- (Rupees Seven Thousand and Eight Only). inclusive of GST.
Finance Training Course is the best institute with all better features, certifications, and courses like Capital Markets, Financial Certifications, Accounting Courses.With Professional faculty with 10+years of Experience, Course materials with live Projects and course completion certification with Good Placements in Top MNC’s. For More updates and References visit our website financetrainingonline.com
Our Training Features
Top Notch Faculty
Free Demo For beginners
Algorithmic Trading Syllabus
CHAPTER 1: Introduction to Algorithmic Trading
- Evolution of Algorithmic Trading
- What is Algorithmic Trading?
- Different Trading Methodologies
- Trends in Algorithmic Trading: Global and India
- Benefits of Algorithmic Trading
CHAPTER: 2 Order Types
- Different Order Types
- Execution Trading Strategies
CHAPTER 3: Trading Strategies
- Calendar Spread
- Cash Future Arbitrage Strategy
- Index Arbitrage
- Pair Trading
- News Based Trading Strategies
- Conversion- Reversal
CHAPTER 4: Algorithmic Trading: System Architecture
- Market Data
- CEP Engine
- Order Routing / Order Manager
- Smart Order Routing (SOR)
- Connectivity Options
CHAPTER 5: Risk management in Algorithmic Trading
- Different Stages involved in Risk Management
- Risk Management Specific to High Frequency & Algorithmic Trading
CHAPTER 6: Audit and Compliance process
- International Organization of Securities Commissions
- Auditing Process and Requirements (As defined by NSE for member-broker)
- SEBI Recommendations on Algorithmic Trading
- Software Testing and Empanelment
- Exchange Audits
- Technology and System Audit
- Compliance Requirements